The academic aims of the school are
- The academic aims of the school are:
- To ensure that all students fulfil their academic potential.
- To inspire our students, and instil in them the love of learning, inquiry and knowledge.
- To develop our students’ intellectual confidence and clarity of thought.
- To help our students achieve the best possible qualifications for higher education and beyond.
- To ensure that depth and rigour are balanced by breadth and coherence in our curriculum.
- To encourage intellectual and cultural diversity, and develop our students’ sense of responsibility for the wider community.